Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Audacity

This bad-boy is for sale at http://www.salangome.com/shrunken-heads.asp. $54.95


I've been playing with Audacity..it is trickier than I thought. I did discover that if you highlight a section, it only plays the sound in the highlighted area. That helps when you are trying to edit out ummm's and other unwanted sounds.

Nate...my files didn't split up on the laptop, but I did notice that they split up when I put them on the flash drive...go figure.

I just morphed a picture of my cat's head into a shrunken head, my oldest daughter thinks we all need to go on medicines....

3 comments:

Melissa Stolaski said...

The morphing will come in handy tomorrow when we do that to all our heads. I can't wait to try the program.

Nate said...

Would make a great stocking stuffer. Could be the new fad.

Tammy said...

What morphing program are you using? It sounds cool! Maybe I can add it to the wiki.